BFC Bank – The Bank for international payments
Robert Greene - Head of Relationship Management
A new banking approach for SMEs and PSPs
Welcome to BFC Bank. Our specialised banking services model is designed for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Payment Service Providers (PSPs).
We offer international payments, multi-currency accounts and foreign exchange (FX) services for SMEs and PSPs with a turnover between £5 million and £50 million a year. We are a specialised, 21st century bank; this means our online portal is not constrained by legacy systems. We have created a bespoke service to bring you innovative international banking and transparent fee tariffs.
21st century banking with a 100-year pedigree
The origins of the BFC Group date back more than a century. We provide financial services in over 55,000 locations across 40 countries. We have been in the UK since 2003 and received our UK banking licence in September 2016.
We help SMEs and PSPs trade internationally
For SMEs, that means helping you control costs through transparent pricing and margins. We offer innovative fee tariffs and access to a comprehensive service generally only available to larger companies.
To make cross-border payments, PSPs need a bank account with a regulated financial institution – like BFC Bank. We make transactions simpler and more cost-effective, and provide direct access to the UK Faster Payments Scheme (FPS).
Our services include:
- International payment solutions, inward payments, outward payments and regular outward payments
- Multi-currency accounts, cross-currency notional pooling, current accounts and general client money accounts
- Instant deposit accounts and term deposits
- Overdrafts, short-term loans and same day exposures
- Cost-effective foreign exchange
- Transparent rates and charges for SMEs and PSPs
- Wholesale currency services, cash collection and delivery
For more information about BFC Bank’s dedicated services, visit www.bfcbank.co.uk